SOBDL Hits the Road!
Lady Road Trip to Beau's Oktoberfest!*
We have a soft spot for Beau's Brewing Co. and their incredible Oktoberfest bash...we have been trekking out to Vankleek Hill to oom-pah-pah with them for years now. We always have the BEST TIME.
So this year, we have partnered with the Beau's crew to get YOU out of Toronto for the weekend with this ultimate beer festival experience! We've make it easy for you- a complete package, a one-stop-shop to have an awesome time with us at Beau's Oktoberfest. Ditch the car! Grab your beer drinking lady pals and we'll see you on the bus
-Erica, Jen & Jaime
*men are welcome too!
**$325 each based on double occupancy / $485 each based on single occupancy **
Limited tickets. 19+ event.
Please note your roommate's name in the special instructions during checkout.
Beau’s Oktoberfest is the annual signature fundraising event for craft brewery Beau's Brewing Co. Held in Vankleek Hill, Ontario, Beau's Oktoberfest features live music on two stages, 17 Beau's beers and over 50 guest taps, delicious cuisine from 28 local restaurants, activities, and so much more! Beau's Oktoberfest was named "Ontario Culinary Tourism Event of the Year" in 2016 by the Ontario Tourism Awards of Excellence.
This Oktoberfest features... Live music from Stars, Rheostatics, John K. Samson & The Winter Wheat, The Planet Smashers, TUNS, Julie & The Wrong Guys, Partner, I.D.A.L.G., and Walter Ostanek!
- More than a dozen kinds of Beau's tasty craft beer on tap!
- Delicious Bavarian-inspired food by top local restaurants
- The Society of Beer Drinking Ladies will be out in full force that weekend with a merch shop
- Guest taps from our craft brewery and cider brethren
- Activities galore, including midway games, keg events, team challenge and more!
- Make sure to catch Erica (co-founder & co-organizer at SOBDL) speaking at The School of Bock panel "THIS WOMAN'S WORK: CRAFT BEER CAREERS"
- And... The "Black Forest" Skate Area and much, much more...
Note: A $2.50 Service charge will be added per ticket. Listed prices include taxes.
Friday September 22nd
Pick Up: Union Station, 9:30am
65 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5J 1E6
Destination: NAV Center, 1950 Montreal Rd, Cornwall, ON K6H 6L2
Arrival at approximately 2:30pm.
2 trips to and from Cornwall to VKH (Friday and Saturday)
Oktoberfest Grounds: 92 Main St W, Vankleek Hill, ON K0B 1R0
Head to Vankleek Hill for Oktoberfest day 1, departure at 5pm
Return to Cornwall departure at 11pm
Head to Vankleek Hill for Oktoberfest day 2, departure at 12pm
Return to Cornwall, departure at 9pm
Return to Toronto Union Station from Cornwall, departure at 11am