OKTOBERFEST TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE GATES.
IF YOU PURCHASED AFTER SEPT 9 YOUR TICKETS ARE AT WILL CALL (GATES OR BUS LAUNCH)
BUS TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH Share-the-bus - click here.
Live music from 54•40, Born Ruffians, Walter Ostanek, and more!
- More than a dozen kinds of Beau's tasty craft beer on tap!
- Delicious Bavarian-inspired food by top local restaurants
- Guest taps from our craft brewery brethren.
- Activities galore, including midway games, keg events, team challenge and more!
- And... "School of Bock", the "Black Forest" Skate Area and much, much more...
PLUS, EACH TICKET INCLUDES...A free beer with every ticket!
BUS TRANSPORTATION FROM OTTAWA, MONTRÉAL OR CORNWALL
- Daily return bus transportation from Ottawa, Montréal or Cornwall to Vankleek Hill (and back) is available.
NEW! Coach buses are available from Ottawa or Montréal! Friday departure to the festival is 5pm and return is 11pm. For more info, visit beausoktoberfest.ca/bus
- For bus launch locations and departure times, please visit beausoktoberfest.ca/bus
- Bus tickets will be for sale until September 20th.
LOOKING TO CAMP?
Visit the camping page for options and to add a campsite to your cart.
TIME & LOCATION
- Friday September 23rd, 4pm - 11pm
- Vankleek Hill Fairgrounds - 92 Main Street West, Vankleek Hill
Note: A $2.50 Service charge will be added per ticket. Listed prices include taxes.
Note: Ticket orders placed after September 9th will not be shipped, but will be available for pickup the day(s) of the event at the Will Call booth at the fairgrounds, or the Bus Launch (depending on which type of ticket you purchased).
Bus tickets will not be available for purchase after September 20.